Dear my beautiful and successful readers,
This is my first haul post, because, I never wrote any haul post before hahaha.
I’m in Jakarta now for a business trip, well actually a training from Monday-Friday. Now finally the sea girl feels the metropolitan’s daily life lolz. I will see daily traffic jam and feeling as normal workers, at least for a week in this year.
In Jakarta, I also took chance to stock all my beauty supplies that I can’t buy it in Balikpapan, or too lazy to search where to buy it online. Btw, I enjoy window shopping and actual shopping. So I went to stores like Sephora, Skinfood, MUFE, etc etc to feel the touch of the packaging, the crowd, the shop attendant or beauty advisor, to consult with BA at SKII counter at SOGO, and so on. I like the experience. City girl at heart. Well, I love being at shopping center, although this Kokas is not the biggest mall in Jakarta. Apart from skincare or cosmetics, I also enjoyed the food there. The store I love the most is of course the drugstore. Watsons this time.
As you can see in the picture, from top to bottom most, from left to right:
- Armando Caruso slanted brush from SOGO. I need this one for eyeliner application and precise eyeshadow application.
- Masami Shouko eyeshadow brushes from SOGO. Minis in a pack. I need each for each shadow, so as not to dip same brush in different color. I know, freak.
- Jewellery stand from Daiso Japan. To put my ring on it when I take shower or wash my face.
- Actually a pencil case but since it’s a rolled case with many pockets inside, I bought it to store my brushes, just like pro MUA. Bought at Classroom.
- I and E Etude House sheet mask from Watsons. I always love Etude sheet mask.
- Himalaya products ranging from mud mask, face wash, neem mask, whitening face wash.
- Bioderma Hydrabio, the newest variant from Bioderma, like a spray water from Avene. Let’s give it a try.
- Bioderma Sensibio, my HG cleanser.
- All sample products from Bioderma, I’ll review them later. Yeaaayyy.
Love the haul! Share your fave beauty products in the comment section below.